Wednesday

A Week In Colour.




 Scripts + screen tests + decaf soy lattes at Three Williams // People watching + The complete and utter chaos that is Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia // Sneaky, mid-week gold class screening of The Grand Budapest Hotel...Wes Anderson and Bill Murray (despite you, my dear man, not making a large appearance in this film), shall both have pieces of my heart forever // Post-film treats by the iced confectionary wizards at Gelato Messina // Squinty street style snaps from this morning at MBFWA by Caroline McCredie + wearing what I call the 'High On A Hill With A Lonely Goat' dress by Alice McCall + vintage clutch + Georgini Jewellery around my neck and elegantly circling my middle finger + a sneak peek at a pair of pinstripe Daniel Avakian shorts that I adore // I'm sleepy...and cold...and am suffering from my-room-is-too-messy-to-clean syndrome // Let the fashion week madness continue...

x
E


No comments:

Post a Comment